5 months DOH says measles outbreak remains but is under control MB
By Analou De Vera The Department of Health (DOH) said that the measles outbreak in certain regions in the country still remains, although it is now under control. Department of Health Secretary Francisco Duque III (CZAR DANCEL / MANILA BULLETIN) Health Secretary Francisco Duque III said that they could not yet determine when will the declaration of measles outbreak be lifted. “Yes, so far it’s under control but I still don’t like to say that the outbreaks are over…” Duque told reporters during the World Immunization Week celebration at the Baseco Compound in Manila on Monday. To note, measles outbreak ... more