7 months Megaworld earmarks P65 billion for capex MB |Biz
By James A. Loyola Megaworld, the country’s leading developer of integrated urban townships, is planning higher capital expenditures (capex) of P65 billion this year (from P60 billion in 2018) for its residential, office and mall projects as well as for land acquisition and investment properties. Kevin L. Tan In a disclosure to the Philippine Stock Exchange, the firm said 80 percent of the capital expenditures will be allocated for property developments in the company’s 23 townships across the country, while the remaining 20 percent will be used for land acquisition and investment properties. “We are ramping up our residential properties ... more