5 months No suspects yet on Sulu blasts – military Manilatimes
THE son of the Moroccan behind the deadly Lamitan City, Basilan bombing last year might be one of the culprits in the recent twin explosions in Indanan, Sulu, the Western Mindanao Command (WestMinCom) said on Sunday, but with a source contradicting his claims since there was no conclusion of the identities yet by authorities. Maj. Gen. Cirilito Sobejana, WestMinCom chief, told reporters in a phone-patch interview that his speculation on the identity of one of the suspects was based on the account of “witnesses” when the explosion transpired. Authorities have recovered body parts, possibly of the suspects, that spewed in ... more